- Capital projects which include new buildings, extensions, refurbishments and recreational spaces.
- New minibuses that provide a vital service to those most in need in their local community.
- Churches and other places of worship with a strong, secular community focus.
- Charities or CIOs (Charitable Incorporated Organisations) registered in England and Wales.
- Certain organisations with ‘exempt’ status which are places of worship, specialist schools, scout and guide groups, hospices, museums, galleries, heritage centres, housing associations and community benefit societies.
Read our Funding FAQs and take our Eligibility Check.